To combat the spread of COVID-19 we have undertaken several steps as part of our mitigation efforts here at First Baptist Church of Berwick. These include:
- Masks required for entry and at any point you are unable to be seated in a socially distant manner.
- Hand sanitizer available near each entrance
- Seating in the sanctuary is limited to every other pew and pews not in use are closed off
- Seating in the fellowship area is limited to people in the same household at each individual table
- Vigorous cleaning following each service
- Sufficient time between uses of each area to minimize possible contact contamination
As with any public venue, we ask that you stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including, but not limited to fever, cough, loss of smell or taste, or cough. If you are unable to visit us in person, please join us on Facebook.